An accredited journalist has the right:
- to have free attendance to meetings and round tables of the conference;
- to receive an information for the media and press releases;
- to make notes in the meeting room, including using audio and video equipment for filming and photography.
An accredited journalist must:
- verify the accuracy of the information received;
- respect the rights, legitimate interests and business reputation of the organizers, participants of the conference, as well as the honor and dignity of their officials.
Accreditation does not imply attendance at events requiring special invitations.
You can fill out the accreditation form here.