Grants & Awards
The prize fund of the contest is $ 31,000* and includes the following awards:
- The main prize from «Hertfordshire Press» — 5.000$, which will allow publishing one book of the winner (in one of the categories of» Literary work»), at OEBF followed by a presentation at the festival in 2020.
- Award of the name of Nemat Kelimbetov in the amount of $5,000 for the first place in the category “video».
- The Marzia Zakiryanova Award * in the amount of $ 5,000 for the best women’s work in any category.
- The Maria Shevel Award* in the amount of $5,000 for the best work on children’s topics.
- The Lev Gumilyov Award* in the amount $ 3000 for the first place in the category «Opinion Journalism» from OCA Magazine.
- The Award «Live Line» in the amount of $ 2,000 for the first place in the category «illustration». Founded by Adam Kapanov.
- The «Butterfly’s song» prize in the amount of $ 1,000 for the first place in the subcategory «Poetry».
- The Irina Drofy Award* n the amount of $ 1,000 for the first place in the category “Translation”
- Award from the International Association «Generals of the World-for Peace» is the medal «Dove of Peace» for the best work dedicated to peace, friendship and strengthening of mutual understanding between nations.
SELECTION OF FINALISTS AND WINNERS
Based on the online voting of readers on the official website of the competition and the decision of the Committee, which includes the organizers of the competition and experts in the field of publishing, literature and cinema, will be selected from five to thirty finalists in each category (Literary work, Translation, Illustration, video).
All finalists will receive certificates of participation in the Competition, and also in the category «Illustration», «Translation», «Video» they will receive a free membership for 1 year in the Eurasian Creative Guild.
The award ceremony in each of the four categories will be held within the framework of the Festival.The third-place participants in each of the three categories will receive a certificate of the third-Degree Winner; the second-place participants in each of the three categories will receive a certificate of the second-Degree Winner.
The winner in one of the nominations in the category «Literary work» will receive a certificate of the first Degree Winner and the opportunity to publish his\her work, as well as to hold its presentation within the framework of the OEBF festival with the support of the publishing house Hertfordshire Press.
We would like to note that the founder of the award and other affiliates cannot be allowed to participate in the award.
We wish all the participants good luck!
The organizer reserves the right to choose what the awards will be sent to*:
Publication of the winner’s book in print or electronic format.
*These books will be published as part Of the book series Eurasian Creative Guild (London)
A trip to the festival and the OEBF forum. (Only compensation of expenses *** for travel, accommodation within the amount of the grant)
*** paid for after the arrival of the laureate at the festival.
«Organizer» deducts from the «Prize» mandatory and administrative fees up to 30% of the premium and membership fees ECG.